Papers, reports, awards, and professional activities
This pages is a little like a c.v., but it's nowhere near complete. However, it's a good
jumping-off point to some of my recent research activities.
- Selected papers, reports, and essays.
- Selected awards and such (most recent first).
- Selected professional activities.
- Panelist (with William Mitchell, Dean, MIT Media Lab and School of
Architecture, Louis Gutierrez, Chief Information Officer, Commonwealth of
Massachusetts, Ray Campbell, General Counsel, Information Technology
Division, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, et al), Law and Policy on the
Emerging Frontier of Virtual Reality.
- Program Committee member of Computers,
Freedom, and Privacy '96, held at MIT on March 27-30, 1996, including
(among other things) coordinating demonstrations and presentations at our Technology Fair.
Last modified: Wed Mar 25 16:12:28 EST 1998